We’d like to welcome you to Dentalthailand.com in Bangkok.
We offers a wide range of dental services in all dental
specialties, from simple professional cleaning to comprehensive
full mouth reconstruction. With 100 dentists, specialists
and staff members working at our office in Bangkok, we
have been widely recognized both internationally and domestically
and have proudly become the largest dental chain in Bangkok,
Thailand. All of our dental offices are conveniently located
for first-time visitors to find and returning patients
to come back by. Our ISO 9001 certified dental laboratories
in both help us provide time- and cost-effective treatments,
helping us make the impossible possible for our patients.
At Dentalthailand.com in Bangkok, our team of dentists
and specialists work together to provide exceptional dental
services to our valued patients. It is our goal to help
patients achieve brilliant, healthy smiles to ensure confidence
and self-esteem. Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped
with the latest dental technology. We strive to offer
a perfect combination of innovative dentistry and a comfortable
environment while maintaining the strictest sanitary and
sterilization techniques. Cleanliness is our number one
We bear in mind that many people have developed great
fear of dentists through some horrible experiences or
horror stories. Dentalthailand.com in Bangkok always tries
its best to take care of your teeth as well as your dental
fear. We are well aware that the doctor-patient relationship
is key to successful treatment. Our dentists take time
to discuss and make time to decide your best possible
treatment options. We listen to each and every one of
our patients’ needs, meaning each dental treatment plan
will be specially designed to best serve each patient.
Our fully equipped facilities in various parts of Bangkok,
Thailand and our well-qualified team of dentists make
it easy for you to combine your vacation with dental treatment.
It’s about time to pack your bags, get to know great new
people, have your mind blown and get your teeth done.
Yes, this Thailand, Bangkok trip ticks all the boxes.
At all our Dentalthailand.com in Bangkok offices, your
wish will be truly heard, your wonderful smile will be
perfectly made and your fear will be gently coped with.
You can always be sure all good things are waiting for
you at the other end of that flight. We are going to make
it count. Dentalthailand.com’s team of dentists is ready
to take your questions. To schedule an appointment or
to learn more please call +662 105 4288, +662 664 2800 or send us your
Award Winning Dental Practice
Dental Clinic Bangkok
|Dentalthailand in Bangkok, Thailand
We are the ultimate solution for a healthier smile. Fully
equipped with the most advanced whitening technologies,
we are renowned for having the best whitening
treatment center in Bangkok, Thailand. Our services
include home bleaching, in-office bleaching, laser
whitening, and over-the counter whitening products.
And if you have a tooth discoloration and need
a brighter smile, you can come in for a FREE consultation.
We usually recommend patients to make a visit
so we can provide a proper treatment plan after
evaluating their teeth’s conditions.
Discoloration is normally caused by cigarettes, coffee, medication, or normal aging. As people get older, they cannot avoid the yellowing or staining of teeth. However, under the cosmetic dentistry revolution, there are options for teeth whitening effectively in much less time. Our teeth-whitening systems are safe for your teeth, but you may experience some sensitivity during and a couple days after the whitening process. Our staff and dentists are ready and pleased to give you advice during the process of preparation, teeth whitening, and maintenance so that you can always have your bright white smile every day.
| International Sterilization standards
Sterilization is our prime priority. All exam rooms are fully sterilized to eliminate bacteria and its growth. Every day we use disinfectant spray to clean all surfaces and disposable germicidal wipes to clean all equipment in every room. We do all of this twice a day to ensure our facilities are exceptionally clean.
Our instruments, including all our dental hand-pieces, are guaranteed germ-free specifically for intra-orally use. We disinfect all instruments with ultrasonic cleaning systems and steam heat sterilization for complete hygienic preparation. All metal instruments are put in an autoclave for 15-20 minutes and cleansed with a high-pressure saturated stream at 121 Celsius, as well. We also prepare sterile packages for individuals to ensure that all instruments are always fresh and clean. We arrange the sterilization cycle every week for biological inspection and have it monitored by a specialist agency to ensure the cleanliness of all instruments.
We absolutely ensure complete hygienic upkeep of our dental water systems, too. To prevent the transmission of disease, we apply non-chemical and chemical treatments to our dental unit’s water through filtration, ultraviolet light (UV), or chemical compounds to remove and kill biofilms. This is to ensure you the worry-free environment every time you visit.
|The Immediate Implant with NobelSpeedy Groovy™”
• The answer for your immediate tooth replacement to meet every patient’s satisfaction.
• Safer, more tooth-friendly operation with no negative effects on the surrounding teeth or gums.
• Shorter healing times; TiUnite - a unique biomaterial - makes the bone form faster in the grooves.
• No requirement for frequent checkups due to its durability and stability; even more stable than other machined surface implants.
• Better choice; minimize the risks from crowns, caps, and dentures implementation.
• Long-term protection to the adjacent teeth and gums.
• Selected from one of the most famous and reliable dental implant brand in professional dentistry.
• Proper treatment planning with our prosthodontics specialist for the best results in implant treatment.
• The most natural-looking teeth ever.
• Your beautiful teeth in an hour, your renewed life for a lifetime.
| ALL-on-4™ Immediate Function Implants for edentulous patient
• Final solution for patients who have no teeth or insufficient bones. It is the right answer for patients who are not good candidates for traditional dental implants.
• All-on-4 treatment will use four implants per arch (upper or lower) with special developments that will support the immediate fitting of replacement teeth.
• Quick teeth replacement of all teeth just in a one-time surgery.
• Very strong and stable, even in minimum bone-volume support.
• Patients spend less time in treatment and are highly satisfied with the permanent dental implants that provide them full teeth within a day.
• Less pain and swelling with immediate results.
• All-on-4 treatment is planned and followed by NobelGuide treatment concept. This is to ensure the accuracy along the process of planning, diagnosis, and implant placement.
• Once surgery is done, patients need to come back for checkups and adjustments from time to time. After six months, patients will be able get their perfect dentures.
|Teeth In An Hour ™
• The most up-to-date technology in tooth replacement with less pain than conventional implants.
• CT scan or 3D X-ray of the mouth is applied as a pre-planning process for dentist to do the virtual planning for the placement of dental implants.
• Less pain; no gums cut to explore the implant areas. On the other hand, CT scan will serve as the template for the final prosthesis so dentists can determine the exact point of implants beforehand.
• No healing time is required since implants fit perfectly to the bone. It will cause no wounds or fragments of adjoining bones.
• Surgery is fast and takes only an hour; in addition, it allows up to 14 teeth to be treated in one-time surgery.
• Improved safety and precise implant placement.
• After the surgery, patients can resume their daily activities without any restrictions.
Implant: the best solution for cases
with severe bone resorption
• The answer for patients lacking bones in their upper jaw. This is a new alternative that will bring them back full teeth within one surgical procedure with no need for bone graft.
• The Zygoma implant is longer than ordinary dental implants in order to anchor into the bone that forms the cheekbone (or zygomatic bone), as the zygomatic bone has ideal dense bone quality.
• Zygoma implants penetrate into the maxillary sinus to eliminate the risk of maxillary sinusitis. However, it cannot perform with patients who already have sinus problems.
• Normally we take two Zygoma implants together with 2-4 normal dental implants. However, it can vary from case to case.
• When performing such a high-stability implant, we ensure the treatment lasts for a lifetime.
• No bone grafts, less time, and the lowest pain level after the surgery.
• The number of implants used can be up to 6-10 implants for upper jaw with 10 or 12 teeth given.
• Since the patients have already lost supporting bones, Zygoma implants could make a big difference on your appearance. Zygoma implants will correct the loss of face height, including ones who have worn dentures for a long time.
• A complete treatment conception in the dental industry, laying out a guideline process for diagnostics, dental planning, and surgery. All of our dentists have extensive knowledge of NobelGuide and follow the concept before planning for a surgery.
• The most effective guided implant system that will enhance on the best dental practice and treatment strategies.
• The treatment workflow of NobelGuide starts from clinical diagnostics including tooth setup, radiographic guide creation, digitization and calibration, diagnostics and treatment planning, prefabrication of prosthetic solutions, and guided surgery. This will give dentists full control of treatment on the dental implants.
• NobelGuide brings in high-quality, efficient dental treatment through the conceptual tools including NobelConnect, NobelClinician software, etc.
• NobelGuide comes with NobelClinician Software that features pre-defined workspaces and measures and annotates important structures and includes implant planning, online connection to other related dentists and lab technicians, online ordering for dental parts for lab and surgical purposes, treatment reports, and other advantages for all dental works.
• NobelConnect is an internet-based collaboration solution provided for dental teams to share and integrate patients’ information with treatment partners. This will upgrade dental solutions from anywhere to improve access to patient files and their treatment plans.
• All in all, NobelGuide allows safer, more predictable treatment through diagnostics and initial planning in dental implants.
|Smile Fresh Breath Clinic
Bad breath is a common occurrence from eating certain foods such as garlic, onions, or cheese, or could be the result of obesity, smoking, and alcohol consumption. It could happen on a daily basis. There are many ways to cure bad breath, such as brushing teeth, using mouthwash, cleaning the tongue, or flossing. However, if you happen to have persistent bad breath, those methods may not be good enough, and it surely will affect your personal and social life. If this is the case, just visit us for your oral checkup and consultation. We are experts in bad breath solutions.
MY STORY IN BRIEF
Karina’s dental phobia prevented her from going to see the dentist. Every morning she would awake with crumbs of broken enamel in her mouth. And every night she would fall asleep with several icepacks on her face. She was afraid of eating and crunching food. This goes on until her last tooth is broken and she is forced to only consume soups and pasta. This is when she decides to research and learn about dental implant surgery...
Dental Extreme Makeover for your perfect
There are many cases in which patients lose their confidence and feel depressed due to embarrassment related to their smile. It could happen for many reasons, but we can walk through a dental solution customized for you. The dental treatment could take just an hour, a week, or possibly a year or more, but it is worth doing. With our new technology and well-trained, experienced dentists, we can restore your “Perfect Smile”. Beautiful teeth not only lead to a healthy personality, but can also renew your lives.
Are you too shy to smile? We can restore your smile via cosmetic dentistry. We will work together with you to arrive at a treatment plan to address all of your dental needs. Whether you have chipped, worn down, misaligned, or discolored teeth, we can restore your smile. We employ the latest technologies in teeth transformation that will bring you a charming and attractive smile with only a minimal investment of time.
LaserSmile is the most innovative tooth-whitening system which we are proud to offer. For years, people have had problems with stained or darkened teeth. With LaserSmile, you can get teeth whitened just in an hour. No pain, no side effects, and proven results from numerous satisfied patients. Through this safe and effective procedure, LaserSmile will repair the imperfections of your teeth while bringing you a beautiful, aesthetic smile.
Special promotions for whitening treatments with discounts up to 25%!!!
The best prices you cannot find anywhere!!
Day Dental Implant.
Dental implant represent the ideal treatment for a missing tooth. This treatment can replace one or more missing teeth to bring back your beautiful smile and restore your life. The procedure is simple. We place a small titanium screw into the upper or lower jaw bones; after allowing an appropriate time for healing and bone integration, we restore the implant with a beautiful, aesthetic crown. The procedure is done in just an hour or two, and then you will be ready for your favorite food and social life once again.
We can straighten your teeth without anyone even knowing it. Using the latest technology in Invisalign (Clear tray), your teeth will gradually be straightened. The treatment course will take 9-15 weeks with no braces or wires being required. This method works perfectly to restore your teeth while maintaining a professional look, especially in areas such as cabin crews, public relations, receptionists, and etc.
Smile Ortho Center
We are renowned for orthodontic treatment in Bangkok. Smiling to show beautiful teeth is the prime concern for everyone. Our patients include those starting from the age of twelve. We see some patients starting at age seven for consultations. However, we also treat many adults who are seeking the “Perfect Smile”. We employ three primary types of braces: metal braces, clear braces, and lingual braces while always offering you the highest quality treatment. Our orthodontists are well-trained and specialize in this field, so you are guaranteed to get a great result.
It usually takes 7 days to deliver prosthetic restorations. However, in an urgent situation, we offer special priority delivery of only 2-3 days. The service is guaranteed to be of the highest quality, as it is performed by our in-house lab technicians.
We also offer Dental Spa services
for the best comfort of our patients. This will decrease
your anxiety and worries while undergoing dental treatment
in Bangkok. Our services range from aromatherapy, traditional
Thai massage, hydrotheraphy, jacuzzi, facial massage,
detoxifying , and other relaxing treatments in the most
quiet and relaxing environment. Only here can you experience
the best in dental treatment in addition to high-class
spa services and treatments.
Let’s make your holidays more enjoyable
with our dental tourism packages in Bangkok. We offer
multiple packages that include both dental treatment
and sightseeing. We will also work to customize a tour
that fits within your time and budget constraints. We
are open to a swift arrangement, and operate at a very
affordable price. This is to help you enjoy your visit
the most while in Bangkok, Thailand. Come visit us at
our dental clinic Bangkok for the suitable package.
Let’s brighten your smile while bringing the greatest
pleasure to your vacation.
Tooth numbering system
Tooth numbering system is developed by FDI; it applies to identifying a specific tooth. It was also called FDI notation system or the Two-Digit World Dental Federation Notation.It is used internationally for dentists to identify and share information on a specific tooth.